Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Kaitlyn? Whats wrong?" I looked up, my friend Izzy's voice cutting into my thoughts. "Oh nothing." I say, resting my head back on my desk again. " 'Cmon Kait. I know you better than that. Somethings bugging you, I know it." I sighed. I did want to tell someone. "Fine, oswari," I said, motioning to the desk in front of mine. Oswari meant sit in Japanese. Izzy sat down. "You see Izzy," I started, "I've been having these really weird dreams lately." I stop, remembering the terror i felt almost every night. "I'm standing on a battlefield in the middle of fight. There are people all around me, running with huge guns. Other people shoot at them. I see one person next to me get shot with four bullets to the chest and three between his eyes and he doesn't even flinch. Now the people shooting are running and screaming and dieing. And god, there's this horrible screaming and so much blood. Everyone lies dead around me. Men, women, and children. And it feels like its all my fault." I put my head in my hands. Izzy leans fore ward and gives me a hug. "Do you think this is a premonition Izzy?" I ask, wiping tears from my face. "I don't know Kait. But for once, I hope not."

No comments:

Post a Comment